When downloading digital images/content from any website operated by Superimage Media cc. the user/client agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- All rights associated with ownership such as copyright is reserved by Superimage Media cc. As is clearly stated, copyright will belong to the photographer that produced the image.
- By downloading image, client does not obtain copyright or ownership of said image.
- Payment and downloading of image file entitles client to once-off (1) use in publication/production that client represent.
- Whenever use of image is planned for other than editorial purpose (such as advertising campaigns) special clearance should be obtained from Superimage Media cc. Additional costs may apply.
- Superimage Media reserves the right to institute legal proceedings against any individual, company or entity that does not comply with above mentioned terms and conditions or any appropriate South African Government Law as mentioned below:
- Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002
- Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-related Information Act, 2002